When completing a financial assessment with an independent advisor, they will ask you to evidence your income, savings, and any debts. This is to ensure your mortgage application and home purchase is both accurate and affordable for you, based on your income and outgoings.
When attending your appointment, please have the following information ready for yourself and your partner (if making a joint application/purchase):
- Most recent original P60
- Last 3 consecutive months payslips
- Last 3 years business accounts (if you are self-employed)
- Last 3 months bank statements
- Details of any credit commitments such as credit cards, loans, storecards or hire purchase agreements
- Evidence of your current home address. For example, on your bank statement or a current utilities bill
- ID to prove you are who you say you are! This could be a photo drivers licence, passport or a recognised ID card.