Financial advice for Shared Owners

It’s important to keep track of your monthly income and outgoings, and sometimes you need a handy tool to help do this.

If you want advice on your mortgage or insurance options, it’s always best to talk to a professional.  We’ve put together a list of Independent Mortgage Advisors (IMAs) who are recommended by our customers.


Independent Mortgage Advisors

The Mortgage Hut Limited
99 Leigh Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9DR
Tel: 0800 084 3831



T: 01442 860700

Orbital House
Park View Road

What should I do if I’m having financial difficulties?

If you are struggling to pay your mortgage or rent, in the first instance it’s important that you let Radian and your mortgage lender know.

Radian have in-house Benefits Advisors who can help you to check what benefits may be available to you.

You can visit to get free and impartial advice on saving money, taking control of debt and much more.

You can also go to your local Citizens Advice Bureau for help and support or go to their website.

Step Change is a charity set up to support with debt problems and financial advice. Go to to find out more.

If you would like to discuss mortgage options with a qualified adviser, please see the list of Independent Financial Advisors above.

Selling back your shares

In exceptional circumstances, when all other options have been exhausted, Radian may be able to buy back some or all of the shares in your home.

This is only available to clear mortgage debt and is subject to approval from our Board of Directors. If you would like further information, please call us on 0800 145 6663 or email

News & Events

Radian and Yarlington become Abri
Read more
Trick or treat!
Read more
Bring autumn inside your home
Read more
Take the next step
Read more

Latest Properties

Saffin Drive

See more
Yalbury Lane

See more
Barton Farm

See more

Help you move

Your handy guide to Shared Ownership
Find out more
Looking to rent with Radian Homes?
Find out more
Read our customer testimonials
Find out more