Did you miss out on our first phase of Shared Ownership homes at Leyland Walk? Maybe you’ve just finished saving your deposit? Or simply feel like now’s the right time to step onto the property ladder?
Well – you’re in for a treat, because the second phase of two, three and four bedroom homes have just been released at Leyland Walk, Bursledon.
Leyland Walk is our collection of homes which sits on the larger ‘Latitude’ development in Bursledon, Southampton. What’s so great about these homes? Well, they feature:
- Ivory gloss kitchen cupboards with cinnamon worktop
- Vinyl tile flooring to the kitchen
- Oven, hob and cooker hood included
- Spacious living areas for you to enjoy
- Clever window positions to ensure light flows through your home
- Downstairs cloakroom with white sanitaryware
- Central family bathroom with dove tiling and laminate vinyl flooring
- Turfed rear garden with shed
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Close to the motorway
- Neighbouring the wonderful Manor Farm Country park
And with all that included, you’re probably thinking these homes are going to be out of your budget, right? Wrong.
As these homes are available via the Shared Ownership scheme, it couldn’t be easier to step onto the property ladder. To put your mind at ease, here’s a quick guide to the prices and deposits required:
- Two bedroom home: Prices start from £114,000 for a 40% share, with the full market value £285,000. The 5% deposit required could be as little as £5,700.
- Three bedroom home: Prices start from £124,250 for a 35% share, with the full market value £355,000. The 5% deposit required could be as little as £6,212.50
- Four bedroom home: Prices start from £112,500 for a 30% share, with the full market value £375,000. The 5% deposit required could be as little as £5,625
As a reminder, the Shared Ownership scheme enables you to purchase a share of your home, which you pay a mortgage on, and you then pay low-cost rent on the remaining share. You can purchase more shares in your property over time – all the way up to 100% if you so wish.
So, what are you waiting for?
To explore these new homes, please click here. Alternatively, to express your interest in these new homes, simply get in touch with the Radian Homes team. You can call them on 0800 145 6663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, affordability and eligibility criteria applies. For more information on the Shared Ownership scheme, and to see if you’re eligible, please contact the Radian Homes team.